This kit contains all the necessary parts to build your own electric guitar.
Guitar Kits can now be customised to suit your needs - choose your custom changes above. If no custom changes are selected, the standard hardware will be supplied, as underlined.
- 2pc American Ash or 2pc American Alder. Routed for 3 single coil pickups, tremolo and output jack.
- If you'd rather cut your own body, we can also supply a 2pc body blank in Ash or Alder for a discounted price.
- Canadian Maple neck with Rosewood Fingerboard, 22 Fret.
- 1pc Canadian Maple neck, 21 Fret.
Both necks have trussrod, nut and position markers installed. Headstock tuner holes pre-drilled to 8mm.
- SD91 vintage style tuners
- Upgrade to another SD91 style from Wilkinson, Kluson or Gotoh.
- Alpha pots (or equivalent), mono output jack, 5-way switch, poly capacitors.
- DIY Upgraded electronics includes 3 x CTS Pots, Switchcraft mono output jack, Orange Drop Capacitors, and genuine Fender 5-way selector switch.
Quality Components and wiring diagram provided - you provide the soldering and assembly. Great value option for top quality electronics.
- Emerson pre-wired assembly with Paper in Oil capacitors:
- Handwired in the USA
- Wired with 22 AWG vintage push-back wire for that vintage look and sound.
- Includes CTS pots, Switchcraft mono output jack, Oak Grigsby 5-way switch, Emerson Paper in Oil capacitors
- 3-ply Pickguard, Volume and Tone Knobs, Rear Tremolo Cover, Pickup Covers available in White or Black
- 3 x single coil pickups, White. (with 'Plastics' colour choice White)
- 3 x Wilkinson single coil pickups, Black. (with 'Plastics' colour choice Black)
- 3 x Wilkinson single coil pickups, White. (with 'Plastics' colour choice White)
- Neck Plate, Jack Plate, Screws, End Pins, String Retainers available in Chrome, Black or Gold
- Standard tremolo in Chrome, Black or Gold
- Wilkinson tremolo available in Chrome
- Gotoh tremolo available in Black
Includes all tremolo mounting hardware.
- D'Addario Nickel Wound Strings 10-46 included
- Other Fender String upgrades available
Body and neck has a sealer coat applied, additional sealer may be required depending on your chosen finish. Conversely, light sanding is required to remove initial sealer if staining is desired.
Beautifully figured timber will suit clear, stained or solid colour finishes.
All custom part changes are subject to availability.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)