- All orders can be made through this website. Make your purchases by selecting the quantity and pressing the 'add to cart' button below each item you require. When finished shopping, select 'My Cart' or 'Checkout' links at the top of each page and proceed to checkout. There is no minimum order requirement!
- Payment options are provided during the checkout process. Orders are only sent after full payment has cleared. See Payments section below.
- You will receive a confirmation email after your order has been submitted. Please ensure you provide your correct email address, as we will also use this to notify you of order updates. If you do not receive your email notice shortly after placing your order, please contact us through our website.
- NB. If you use the guest login when using Paypal Express and do not provide an email address, you may not receive confirmation emails or tracking information.
- You can also order by mail download order form
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST for Australian customers only.
- Shipping & Delivery
- All standard orders are sent within Australia from Melbourne, Victoria via Australia Post or other courier services. Delivery times may vary from 1 to 3 days for metropolitan destinations, possibly longer for regional areas. International delivery times quoted are estimations provided by Australia Post and should serve as a guide only.
- Orders are typically despatched same day or next business day.
All International orders are sent by registered post or express post international where available.
Our checkout system calculates your postage price via a real-time connection to Australia Post for live shipping rates.
- Dangerous Goods (eg nitro finishes) can only be delivered via road transport within Australia (Delivery to PO Box addresses is ok). Dangerous Goods are able to be despatched to Tasmania - same as mainland delivery process.
- Within Australia, Free Shipping and Cheap Shipping ($5.50) is available on selected products. Wherever possible, all items that qualify for Cheap Shipping are posted via the premium Australia Post Priority Mail service (not the standard mail service). Australia Post parcel rates apply for all orders up to $49 product value - Free Shipping is offered for all orders with product value over $49.
- If you are ordering dangerous goods, please also read the following information: dangerous goods
- Shop & Operating Hours
- guitarAust operates online only, and orders can be placed 24x7. Phone and email are officially attended during office hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, except public holidays - but are typically answered out of hours no problem. We are located in Melbourne, Victoria. Our warehouse does not have a shop-front, so normal pick-up arrangements unfortunately cannot be made.
- A variety of options are available to pay for your order:
- PayPal payment is accepted and is typically cleared instantly, enabling immediate processing of your order.
Credit Cards: Secure online payment can be made via credit card. Online credit card payments are processed real-time by our bank at the time your order is placed, no credit card details are stored on our servers. Paying by credit card will usually clear instantly, allowing us to send your order ASAP.
- Direct deposit: Orders within Australia can be paid by direct deposit into our account (Must be initiated manually from your bank account). Our bank account details are provided in the checkout process. Direct deposits can take at least 24 hrs to clear - longer over weekends and public holidays. Bank details as follows:
- Account Name: Venture Trial t/as guitarAust
Account BSB: 063000 (Commonwealth Bank)
Account Number: 10557691
Cheque/Money Order: Payments can also be made by cheque or money order, details are provided at checkout and also sent to your email address you provided after you have submitted your order. Please note it may take several working days before we receive payments through the mail - this will delay us sending your order. if paying by cheque, we do not post orders until funds have cleared.
- Returns & Exchanges
- Please examine all items you receive for damage or defects immediately. Please notify us within 7 days if there is a problem with your order - once we have been notified, we will make arrangements with you if return of goods is required. All goods returned or exchanged must be in un-worked condition. guitarAust will not charge postage of replacement items if the original was defective or the incorrect item was sent as per your order.
- All returns or cancelled orders through no fault of guitarAust may incur a processing fee.
- NB. At the end of the day, if you are not happy with your purchase (even eg if you change your mind), the goods can be returned for a full refund. The only stipulation is that the goods are returned in a new, unused condition ie are in a resellable condition. These unconditional returns can be made within 30 days from date of order or at the discretion of guitarAust.
- If you have any questions, would like to make product stocking suggestions, or give us feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form on this website. Your enquiries will be attended to ASAP. We do respond to all genuine email enquiries usually within hours. Or send email enquiries direct to email@example.com.
You can also phone (03) 9010 5050 within Australia, or +613 9010 5050 outside of Australia between the hours of 9am - 5pm (Eastern Standard Time) weekdays for information.